About RUC Mining
RUC Mining Contractors are an underground-based mining contractor which has an extensive portfolio of completed and current projects throughout Australia and the Asia-Pacific region.
RUC is committed to maintaining and enhancing the reputation of RUC Mining as an industry leader in providing services to the Mining Industry which fully meet our Clients requirements and expectations and comply with relevant regulations codes and standards.
We are continuing to build on our reputation and with this comes winning new projects. Due to these project successes, we require a Truck Driver to join our Edna May Underground Gold Mine located near the town of Westonia in WA.
About the Role
- 14 shifts on and 7 shifts off (day and night shifts) BIBO roster
- Follow instructions from loader operators
- Accept dirt and fully load-balanced trucks.
- Dump waste materials in underground areas for the purpose of backfilling.
- Monitor the work areas being worked in and water down or scale
- Report all incidents and potential safety hazards
- Must be a Western Australian resident
- Current WA Drivers License (Manual)
- Working Safely at Heights Certificate
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Valid Dangerous Goods Security Card
- Ability to pass a National Police Clearance and Pre-employment medical
Benefits of Working with RUC
- You'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges
- Full Time Permanent position
- Salary Sacrifice towards super
- Super paid on All Hours worked
- Income Protection Insurance with no exclusions or out-of-work recreational activities
- Generous long service incentive program
Transport provided to and from Perth - 4 Hour bus drive and free parking at bus port.
Applications are welcome from candidates that want to be a part of an organisation that values safety awareness and appropriate workplace behaviours. At RUC, you are not just a number, you are part of a supportive team with opportunities for progression and development extending throughout the globe.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value diversity and encourage applications from all personnel who are committed to a physically and mentally safe workplace.