Incycle Construction delivers a number of essential services to the Mining and Civil Construction platforms. In operation since 2004, strategically based in Kalgoorlie we have the ability to mobilize to anywhere in Australia to service our clients needs. InCycle Construction has been successful on a number of large projects and require the services of experienced Shotcrete Operators/Batch Operator Agitator Drivers.
To be considered you would need to have experience working safely executing mine service, batching concrete and driving the agitator, which at times includes preventative maintenance and breakdown repairs.
Shotcrete Nozzleman /Agi Driver Batcher
- Must demonstrate as a frontline sprayer surface and underground.
- Ensure all mine services in work areas including ventilation exceed minimum standards required prior to spraying
- Apply shotcrete at specified thickness, quantity, and application according to procedures and design
- All facets of batching operations including operation of batch plant loader
- Assisting with general maintenance and cleaning requirements for batch plant and associated infrastructure
- Ensure all housekeeping requirements for work areas and equipment are maintained to high standards
- Normet experience - Desirable
- Experienced Agi-Driving utilising your current HR Licence
- C Class Manual Driver’s Licence
- Underground Experience
- Working Safely at Heights
- Current Applied First Aid Certificate
- White Card
- National Police Clearance <6 months old
Benefits of Working with Incycle Construction
- 2/1 FIFO Roster
- You'll be supported when faced with challenges
- Full Time Permanent position
- Salary Sacrifice towards superannuation
- Income Protection Insurance with no exclusions or out-of-work recreational activities
- Generous long service incentive program
Applications are welcome from candidates that want to be a part of an organisation that values safety awareness and appropriate workplace behaviours.
At Incycle Construction, you are not just a number, you are a part of a supportive team with opportunities for progression and development extending throughout the globe.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and encourage applications from all personnel who are committed to a physically and mentally safe workplace.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you wish to join the Incycle Construction team.