RUC Mining is a diversified underground mining contractor with an extensive portfolio of completed and current projects throughout Australia and the Asia-Pacific.
From its beginnings as a Raise drilling specialist, the company has gone on to partner with some of the biggest names in the mining industry across the full range of their underground development and production requirements.
With its extensive fleet of modern equipment and a highly experienced and qualified team of mining professionals, RUC has gained a reputation for successfully tackling the most complex and challenging works.
It's an Entry Level position, but it's an opportunity to start your career in the underground mining sector.
We're after people who have drive, and use initiative. Basically someone who wants to become a senior driller.
- Roster 2 weeks on and 1 week off, dayshift and nightshift
- Physically demanding role that requires you to work in small teams underground
- Hands-on training in all aspects of raise drilling which will include rod handling, rig maintenance and mobilising and demobilising of drill rigs to and from sites.
- At least 3 months experience in a labour intensive background
- Based in WA (FIFO only from Perth) or willing to relocate
- Able to pass Pre-Employment Medicals & Drug and Alcohol Screens
- Able to work Underground
- Valid C Class Manual Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance within 3 months
- Working at Heights Certificate
- First Aid Certificate within 3 years
What's in it for me?
- If you pass probation, you will become a Permanent Trainee Driller
- We pay for all Training & Accreditations
- Super paid on all hours worked
- Access to confidential support and counselling services
- PPE / Flights and accommodation is all paid for!
Applications are welcome from candidates that want to be a part of an organisation that values safety awareness and appropriate workplace behaviours. At RUC, you are not just a number, you are a part of a supportive team with opportunities for progression and development extending throughout the globe.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity and encourage applications from all personnel who are committed to a physically and mentally safe workplace.