Scope of Works
Phase 1 – Design, provision, installation and commissioning of equipment to perform the Works.
Phase 2 – Shaft Lining, Access Drive and Shaft Pocket establishment and Shaft Bottom Steelwork Installation.
The project works included:
- Mobilisation and demobilisation of all equipment required to perform the works
- Preparation of submissions and documentation to enable approval from the Department of Natural Resources and Mining (DNRM)
- Underground establishment of sinking equipment in u/g blind heading excavated for raise drilling
- Concrete lining of the lower portion of the L72 shaft, 250mm thick (approximately 393m vertical of lining, at 5.84m finished diameter)
- Excavation of breakthroughs into two access drives and establishment of the brows
- Installation of shaft bottom steelwork (80t) and mechanical items
- Glencore | Mt Isa Mines
- 16 Months
- 0.0 LTIFR